четверг, 4 марта 2021 г.

Access to cdx.transform.microsoft.com

 

cdx Oops! It looks like you do not have permissions to access this page.

This solution didn't solve my problem

Last week I ran into a strange access error at https://cdx.transform.microsoft.com/.

Analysis of the Azure Active Directory logs resulted in the error: Sign-in error Application Modern Workplace Tools, Modern Workplace Tools (Service) and I was very annoyed that I could not solve a simple problem that one user had.

After analyzing the logs, I was prompted by this article: OnBehalfOfParameters, what if the problem is in the browser and in the storage location of localStorage keys and values, sessionStorage keys and values, and my user is using chrome and incognito mode.

The solution came: use microsoft edge or mozilla for the first login without incognito mode, do not forget to clear the cache, cdx cookies, etc., etc.

It's time to read about incognito mode


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Создание образа для Azure Virtual Desktop

 Сегодня сталкнулся с проблемами при создании образа Windows 10 для Azure Virtual Desktop Create or Update Virtual Machine Extension {\"...